1.27.2008

... eEk ...

I've been slacking off blog-wise. What's gotten into me?!

Well, why don't I tell you?

Sure! Fine, I will!

Back to school with another full semester of courses:
1. Modern Canadian Prose (love it!)
2. Milton (not sure I'm regenative enough for this class)
3. Survey of American Lit 1914-1945 (hours of tedium)
4. American Lit of WWII & later (has potential but am yet to find it)
5. Educational Psychology (a necessary evil)

Of my five courses I'd have to say the Canadian Prose class is my favourite. My profs for both my American Lit classes are doing NOTHING for me - it is incredibly difficult to make it through a class and oh so tempting not to go. But, if you knew me and my stubborn nature you'd realise that not going is NOT an option. I paid for this mess so I'm going to slog through it, even if I hate every moment of it.

After this semester I'll have nine more upper level courses to take and I'll finally be a BA holder. The end is in sight. Getting into the Teacher Education Program at UCFV is my next step, but for now the BA is my main and only concern.

So, for now, it's back to doing a heck of a lot of reading. The first of many essays this semester is due Wednesday... better get at it.

Ciao!

No comments: