5.26.2008

And it continues...

(nothing like a Corona and lime while camping in the middle of nowhere....)


In typical Stephanie fashion, I completely forgot about my blog. I'm back in the middle of a new semester, having finished my second at the end of April. This semester, however, I'm taking it easy - only three courses - one early semester (May-June), and two full semester (May-Aug). So far I'm doing just fine, though, I've been craving more and more time off. As the weather gets nicer (finally!) the more I want to be out in it - camping, biking, or simply hanging out in it. School is getting a bit of a backburner position at times, but I'll get through it all, I'm sure. It's going by pretty fast, so that's a bonus.


Right now I'm really looking forward to August. Girls' Weekend, a family reunion out east, a wedding for Kristen and Wren, and camping every chance I get. And no classes. Pretty sweet and much deserved, in my opinion!


So, the other day I watched the new Indy movie - and almost fell asleep. Was it just me or was it not that great? Sure, it was pure cheese as per usual, which I enjoyed, but I felt it lacking somehow... I can't really put my finger on it. And that makes me sad.



No comments: