And I've survived the first week back after Spring Break and the first week of me teaching full-time. My poor teacher doesn't know what to do with himself - thankfully report cards are coming out in a week and a half, so he *could* be working on those, but otherwise he's feeling a little lost. I should get him to do some photocopying or something ;)
Our long practicum mid-term is also coming up this week - a reflection on our growth, areas of future growth and our areas of strength. Need to find time this week to do that, because...
I'm off to see the Canuckleheads! Canucks vs. Red Wings, 7pm, tonight. I won tickets a few weeks back, simply for being in the right place and at the right time, and now I'm off to enjoy that win! Here's hoping the Canucks play well tonight and bring us a win!
Ciao, my faithful/sporadic/non-existent readers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
faithful!
and always nosy about your wanderings and wonderings, Stephanie.
keep me up to speed!
Post a Comment