Tomorrow is the big day - the majority of my stuff will (hopefully) be moved into my new place. No longer a student, so no longer staying with the parental units, and I'm excited to finally be out on my own again. It feels like forever - so long, in fact, that I have no idea what's been hiding out in my sister's crawl space all these years (4.5 years, I believe!). I'm not allowed to buy anything for my place until I've gone through my old stuff... hopefully my tastes haven't changed too much!
Dad has helped me repaint some furniture items (chairs, dressers, nightstand, etc) and put together storage units and the like, so that's been pretty wonderful. I've been working full-time and he's had the opportunity to get in my new place and do those things there while I'm busy working - so nice to have things done in my absence! Almost magical.
I'm fighting a cold today, but hopefully a good night's rest will have me ready to move furniture tomorrow morning, bright and early! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment