3.12.2011

I need it to stop raining...

I was all set - camera, walking shoes, good tunes on the iPod - and then the wind and rain came. DANGNABBIT. I grabbed my umbrella from the trunk of the car and decided to brave the elements, only to have the wind blow my umbrella inside out and the rain to soak me in seconds. So much for that outing. *sigh*

I can feel the need for sunshine and fresh air. (Could also be because I've just finished my four night shifts which often includes me sleeping the daylight hours away.) Tomorrow, after church, I'm heading to Mom and Dad's and I'm bringing the camera again, just in case. A stroll around Mill Lake will do me good, as long as it's not pouring - it's tricky holding a camera and an umbrella at the same time.

I'm getting excited for the end of the month - going on a little road trip down to Seattle to visit H&R and their newest addition, a doggy! Craving some 'away' time and I am looking forward to the visit, a mini-vacation, big time! Rain or shine, it's happening! *smiling already*

House is being shown again tomorrow... not my suite, but that'll probably happen soon after (24hour notice, right?! right!). Hmmm, maybe if I just leave all the blinds/curtains open, they can do a sneak peek through the windows and by-pass the need to actually come inside ;) Though, that does sound a little creepy.

No comments: