
I'm in a drawing class at UFV and have to bring in a black and white 8 1/2 x 11 photocopy or print of a picture I've taken... and I think I may tackle this one. I'm hoping I don't mutilate the drawing, because I really like this photo as it is.
Or maybe, I'll do this one... indecision in decision-making. Grrr.







2 comments:
Hey! So good we're all hooked up all blog-like now:) Yeah, that Mike guy;) I just keep his link on cause he's my husband:)
And, I vote for photo #1. Do you really want to draw ALL those thistle-like thingys of photo #2 fame? Probably not. Good luck!
Didn't use either, actually!
And today I got my final mark for the class - I did surprisingly well considering I'm not an artist at heart (at least not the drawing type)... ended the class with an A-. I'll take it! :D
Post a Comment