4.23.2009

26 Letters




Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs!
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog!


The countdown is on. It would be lovely to say that the BA is done, but alas (oh, how I love the word alas), it's not. Still have one more final to write on the 27th and THEN everything for my BA will be completed. Finito. Done.

Today is Thursday, which means I have a week and a day before I head to Europe. Pretty much everything that can be planned in advance is, except for hostels/hotels on a couple of my solo journeys.

Here's what's happening:

May 1 - leave YVR (2pm)
May 2 - arrive Frankfurt (11:30am) - head to Aachen, Germany
May 3-5 - Aachen, Wolphaartsdijk, Goes, Maastricht, and more
May 6-8 - Paris, France
May 9-11 - camping in Normandy, France
May 12-18 - train trip through France (Nice) and Italy (Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice)
May 18 - arrive in Munich, Germany via Austria
May 19-21 - drive Austria and Czech Republic
May 22-26 - Stockholm, Sweden
May 26 - back to Aachen, Germany
May 28 - fly to Ontario
June 5 - fly to Quebec
June 9 - fly to Vancouver (arrive around 1045pm)

It's going to go fast!

Then Convocation on June 11th (9:30am)

Then TEP starts July 2nd

May and June will be a bit of a whirlwind, I think... but I'm very excited for it all to come together. Then school for another 12 months *deep breath*. Ask me a couple years ago if I saw my life playing out this way and I'd have laughed in your face. Funny how things go.

This past weekend was Holly's birthday -- Biked the Blossoms, were merry at Federico's Supper Club, heavenly brunch at 905, and cheered the Canucks on to win #3. All in all a pretty fabulous birthday weekend, I must say. (Forget the fact that I wrote an exam that morning.)




30 year old Holly

4 comments:

spongeknuckles said...

That sked looks awesome Steph, glad you're hitting Normandy, that's a place I regret skipping on my one journey over there. Have an awesome time!

Stephanie said...

Thanks - I sure hope to! :D I have my final BA requirement tomorrow and then I feel like I could sleep for a week. But, figuring out what to pack along is going to be tricky... so no sleep for me!

spongeknuckles said...

Lay out everything you want to take, then put half of it back.

Maria said...

Hej Steph,

I was hoping you'd share some travel experien here. Too busy in the Old World, eh?

Hope to see you soon!