8.20.2009

Where'd the time go?!



Tomorrow! So very excited.

I will be done 11.5 credits of 55! So far everything has been "Credit" versus "No Credit," so that's good. ;) Next semester sees me back in the classroom - first as a general assistant in helping set up classrooms for the new year, and then in a 6 week practicum (school experience) for all of October and some of November.



*getting antsy*

Part of me feels ready to go - just give me a class already! BUT, there is a lot more to get through before they'll give me one, so I'd better comply...

After our morning class tomorrow we'll be off until the day after Labour Day. I'm very excited that I will actually get a bit of a summer break - none of us were expecting it so were pleasantly surprised to find two weeks in August as class-free. No complaints here! I'm working a few day shifts, but am keeping my weekends open to be social or go camping or just vege. Very exciting to NOT do homework.

Next Thursday (27th) I'm off to a chicken farm for a fundraiser. My program will be making about $1500 in 3 hours (or less!), catching chickens and stuffing them into crates to be shipped out (don't want to know where). That'll look neat on my resume -- I hear that if one lives in the Fraser Valley chicken catching is a right of passage of sorts. I'm up for just about anything, once. Within reason. And this qualifies.

No comments: