9.05.2008

Trying to Organize my Life...

I biked to class this morning fully intent on dropping the class after meeting the prof. I had heard both sides of the story - some detested her, others adored her. I think I'm on the fence and as such am still registered. Crap. I don't need this course, or rather, I don't need to take this particular course during this particular semester, but I can't seem to make up my mind about dropping it or any other course.

I hate quitting. Or, perhaps, I hate making decisions based on very little to no facts. Grrr.

4 comments:

spongeknuckles said...

Tough call. A teacher makes or breaks a class, at least that's how I remember it working. Have you tried that 'rate my prof' site?

Stephanie said...

Ironically, I've check out that sight for everyone BUT this particular prof. Better get on that...

Stephanie said...

Well, stayed in the class, but dropped another. All's fair in love and war... and all that.

Let the madness begin.

spongeknuckles said...

Please keep us up to date! I, your lone "follower" am interested. I will help you with your homework by way of cynical comments and bad puns.