1.03.2010

Back to School

Hard to believe that my Winter Break is on its last legs... back to school tomorrow morning at 9am. I'm excited to see my fellow classmates, but I also know that going back to school indicates that I have a lot on my plate for the next four months or so. January will be busy with lesson/unit planning and regular class workloads, then February, March, April, and a bit of May will be practicum #2. I may have little to no life in a matter of weeks! March gives us a bit of a break here in Abby - we get two weeks of Spring Break (so, away from our practicum), but one of those weeks will see us back at UFV doing random classes and listening to different speakers and the like. Seems that the Chilliwack district only gets one week, so will be missing a week of their practicum to come to these random classes. I think they lose out more than I do -- the classes they're in charge of will be handed back to their Teacher Mentor for that week. My students will all be on holidays.

Anyhoo... lots to do. So today - relax and socialize.

No comments: